- 5 working-days (Monday-Friday)
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Good career advancement
- Overall responsible for a wide variety of shipping & logistic activities.
- To manage Import & Export shipments preparations, arrangement and documentations according to the requirements, within Malaysia.
- Follow up with freight forwarders on custom clearance, EDO release status and containers delivery date.
- Outsource transporter for outstation and Singapore delivery.
- Work closely with Delivery Department
- Continuously improve shipping & logistic practice to ensure the department performed in most efficient manner.
- Oversee day to day logistics operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Shipping/ Logistic/Transportation/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 4 years of working experience in the related field.
- Prior shipping and logistics background is necessary for this position.
- Hands on and able to work independently.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Kapar, Klang area.
- Full-Time position(s) available.