What are the main sources of UV ?
There are three main sources of UV rays:
• Lamps (think fluorescent tube lighting)
• UV curing appliances (think medical devices, high intensity lamps, etc)
UVI stretch film is used across an array of industries and applications, including :
• Construction industry and construction sites.
• Landscaping industry to protect pavers and fencing.
• Building industry products, such as bricks, cement, tiles, etc.
• Bagged products stored outside for extended use (Salt, mulch, fertilizer)