GT-Max Plastic Industries (M) Sdn Bhd
Posted 2 weeks ago
- In charge of designated production line.
- Responsible of workforce organization, production operations, general up keep and so on.
- Providing technical advice to employees in the section when required
- To monitor and implement organization safety and health policy and procedures at work site.
- Ensuring the production records and quality records are properly documented and maintained as followed by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in the work area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Attractive salary & bonus
- Career advancement
- EPF, SOSCO & EIS
- Medical claim
- Sport (Badminton)
- Free parking